Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kingwood, Tx

I dont know if I have done this yet, but today marks us being in Kingwood, TX for 3 weeks. I cant really believe it to be honest! ITs been 3 weeks! those of you who live in Tyler, I am still doing work there, and if you have any questions I am for sure here, but I am starting my business over a bit in Kingwood, TX.

I am going to miss you Tyler. Im going to miss the easy way of just going down the street to the downtown mecca of awesome walls and crazy colors...even if they were a little over used. I am going to miss the wonderful people, and the great quaintness of the area.

BUT....I do love Kingwood. Its a new place to find new spots, I have a REAL city just 30 minutes away. I have museums, and now when people ask, "Hey, Rachel what do you do?" I can say, "I am a photographer!" thats right! "I am a photographer!" That is what i do. Nothing else, but be a good mommy and take some great pictures! I am loving my new job! YAY! Thanks Kingwood, Thank you really goes to God.

And after my rant, here is a sneak of one of the weddings I did before I Left.


No comments: