Thursday, January 28, 2010

IM obsessed!

SO lately I have been seeing these to DIE for headbands, and If I was planning my wedding, I would TOTALLY have one. The birdcage veil, is the ultimate of classic/vintage/sexy/flirty, its just got a little bit of everything, but then some genius women went and paired it with these lovely headbands, and it just makes a statement that I LOVE!

I love them so much, that if I get a bride in the next year that has one of these beautiful hairpieces I will give you $100 off your package! Thats right, thats how obsessed I am. And I am out to find one for myself, in color of course, I am no longer a bride :( But you ladies are...so go out on a limb and see if this might fit your look....




5 comments:

Morgan Rae said...

i kind of want to kick myself for not going that route for my wedding. i love it!

Jessica said...

I always see things people are doing now in their weddings that I wish I had thought of. Oh well, our's was still awesome :)

this one is amazing, but $90:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38376907

more affordable:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35526357

but you could probably make yourself one with a hot glue gun!

Rachel said...

I know right! And Jess, I love love that first one! So amazing!

Anonymous said...

Guess I better find me a headband ;)
Jordan J*

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]