Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Wallace Family...

I love a good challenge, when Amber called and asked me to do a family session, I got real excited! She is friends with some of my friends, and they are great fun families! through emails and things Amber describes her sweet little 2 year old as "one of those kids" that may or may not smile or even look at me the whole time. SO I go into this thinking we are going to have to WORK and hopefully she will be happy with "Sweet" Faces. Not only did Luke Smile the Whole time, but he was such a FUN FUN kid. The moment that Luke started singing dave matthews band was the moment I knew we would definitely be friends.

Get a load of this ham...and absolutely Beautiful Family! Thank you Amber and CJ, you guys were amazing, and I had a blast!













No comments: