Friday, August 14, 2009

sweetest couple of the year award goes to....

ALLISON and CRAIG!! Without writing a novel, I just want to introduce the world to one more amazing couple that the Lord has blessed me with! This cute little thing named Allison has had one rough year, being diagnosed with Cancer, and then it going away, and we pray not to come back, she continues to give it up to the Lord and have Him take care of her. One way God has helped her is by giving her such an amazing man named Craig! Let me tell you ladies, he is one of those ones that when you find them you do not Let go! They are so in love, and the kind that people write books about. SO needless to say I am so excited to be a part of their lives, and big day coming in January!

Today we had a "mini" E-Session, and I cant wait to get to have them for a real session soon! They are so much fun!

Enjoy...







No comments: