Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hethcote Family...

So about a year ago the Lord blessed Nick and I with one family that in turn gave us Many friends, they are the Trents. I know you are confused, because this post is labeled the Hethcotes, but just stay with me. Morgan Gauntt the mom in the below post is Crystal, who is in this posts older sister, and they are sisters to Jordan Trent and daughters to Chris and Melody Trent. to make a long story short, they have an amazing family that we have gotten to know over the last year, and all of them have blessed us beyond anything I will ever know. I dont know if we will ever have anything like the Trents/Gauntts/Hethcotes if we ever move or go anywhere else.

The Hethcotes are amazing, and we had SUCH a blast! They are just a fun, cool, Chic couple that now have little hank who has the best smile and hair anyone has ever seen on a 3 month old. I cant wait to see him get bigger! He is so wonderful!











I have never laughed as hard as I did during this shoot. I asked Andy to give me a serious, or GQ face, and well he just couldnt, but we got some great shots, and Great laughs! It was SO FUNNY!















4 comments:

Alex said...

love love love the blanket shots! nice work.

Madison and Evan said...

I know the Hethcotes and Hank does have the most amazing hair and smile of any 3 month old I have ever known!

Anonymous said...

You are definitely right

Sarah Kamolz said...

I KNOW THESE PEOPLE! You did an amazing job! I'm loving looking at your photography! Definitely gonna be a follower! Haha!