Saturday, December 26, 2009

Amy Johnson

The day that I met Amy, I knew that I had landed a wonderful bride and wedding. Amy is such a fun girl! Full of great ideas, great taste, and she is well lets say...Stunning! We went out for bridals on probably the coldest day in Tyler this year. It was about 30 degrees out and windy! In her beautiful gown that is strapless, she went at it like a super model! Plus while we were doing pics, she says to me, "do you ever do texturing in picture edits?" and I got so excited! Yes I do, not often do I get to, but I love doing it...so I love LOVE her pics, and hope you do to! She gets married this weekend on the 2nd and I am so excited to get to see what all she and her mom have up there sleeve!

enjoy...

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What necessary words... super, an excellent phrase