Friday, November 27, 2009

Dylan and Lindsey

SO before Kate came, I was so blessed to have some AMAZING couples and Fabulous weddings to finish off my year! Dylan and Lindsey were one of them, at the Beautiful Elmwood Gardens, they let me take them around and have some fun with different pics and poses. They are a couple you will recognize from before with a great E-Session. But they are truly in Love. I got the pleasure of working with Dylan mostly, and he is by far the BEST fiance EVER! and now husband! anyways, he put up with me all year, and that has to stand for something...to make a long story short, I absolutely love me some Thomas's and cant wait for the day when they call to tell me they are preggers or need family pics so that I can see them again! Love you guys! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!















No comments: